When you register with BT Option, we collect personal information about you for the purpose of confirming your identity and business purposes, such as processing your requests and payment transactions. You must undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about your identity. Furthermore, you are required to state categorically that you are registering and trading on your own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are you seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
Pieces of information transferred to your computer’s hard disk from a website are known as cookies. They allow our Website to store information about your browsing patterns, making the Website more useful for you. BT Option may set and access our cookies on your computer for the purposes of gathering data about the manner of your interaction with our website. You may disable cookie support on your browser but be aware that by doing so, you will lose certain features that require a cookie to work properly. We may use the information collected by the cookie to provide us with various statistics without identifying any individual.
How We Treat Your Personal Information
- Our employees;
- Our affiliates;
- Our group companies and their employees;
- Successors in title to our business;
- Financial institutions and other similar organisations that we deal with in the course of the services we offer;
- Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
- Any organisation or person acting on your behalf to whom you request us to provide information, including your financial advisor, broker, solicitor or accountant;
- Third parties where it is necessary to process a transaction or provide services you have requested;
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests;
- Auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate.
From time to time BT Option may contact you by phone or email for the purpose of offering further information about us, binary options trading or financial market trading. We may, on occasion, contact you, by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing you of our unique promotional offerings. You consent to the receipt of such contact when you consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with us.
For further information from us on data protection and privacy or any requests concerning your personal information please email us at email@example.com.